Diarex Tablet is beneficial ayurvedic formulation of Himalayan. Diarex is useful in digestion related problems without any known side effects
Antimicrobial and anti-diarrhoeal: Diarex contains a host of natural ingredients with antimicrobial and astringent properties. It eliminates common micro-organisms responsible for acute and chronic infectious diarrhoea.
Ensures gastrointestinal (GI) health: As an antioxidant, Diarex restores GI health. Diarexâ€™s anti-inflammatory and demulcent properties facilitate healing of the intestinal mucosa, and its antispasmodic action alleviates abdominal colic associated with bowel infection.
Acute and chronic diarrhoea
Acute and chronic amoebiasis
As an adjuvant to the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
1. Coneru (Kutaja): is a potent astringent that is helpful in the treatment of amoebic dysentery and diarrhoea. It inhibits the growth of salmonella (the genus that causes salmonellosis) and shigella (the genus that causes dysentery).
2. Bael (Bilva): fruit has a host of medicinal benefits for intestinal disorders. The unripe Bael fruit has high tannin content, which makes it an effective treatment for dysentery and diarrhoea. The fruit exhibits antibacterial and antiviral activity against pathogens which cause intestinal infections such as infectious diarrhoea. It alleviates abdominal colic and flatulence because of its antispasmodic and carminative properties. Marmin, a coumarin isolated from the roots, possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in the management of inflammatory intestinal disorders such as colitis.
1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day after meal
1. Keep away from reach of children.
2. Store in a dry cool place.
3. Do take physician advise in case of pregnancy and lactation.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.